EKS are able to offer a number of services to help you demonstrate that your products and services are not causing detrimental effects on the environment and are sustainably and responsibly sourced.
Environmental Impact Assessments
We can complete your environmental impact assessment and document how your business interactions with the environment and where you can focus your attention to be become a more environmentally friendly organisation.
We can develop and implement Environmental Management Systems (EMS) which are created bespoke to your business needs bring together your legal and moral duties, your company objectives and expectations, aspirations and best practise.
Other services include
- Development of management systems to the requirements of ISO14001.
- Implementation of processes and systems to comply with legal, moral and financial requirements
- Compliance inspections, audits and reviews
- Environmental training
- Development and review of environmental risk assessments
- Advice on spillage procedures, disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Incident investigation and review